Autel MaxiDiag Elite MD802 Full System with Data Stream Diagnostic Tool
Shipping From US, Arriving In 3 Days
Language: English(Now only have English language) the description on user's manual of language not accurate. Autel will add those new language next year)
Four Reason To Get Autel MaxiDiag Elite MD802 Full System:
1.MaxiDiag Elite MD802 Update: Update online free for lfetime
2.MaxiDiag Elite MD802 Coverage many Vehicle:
Including MD701, MD702, MD703 and MD704 supported car models. Support European, Asian and USA car models from 1996 year.
3.Supports all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test specs:
including Read / Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame,I/M Readiness, O2 Mon.Test, On-Board Mon.Test, Component Test and Vehicle Information.
4. One tool can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on full system.
MaxiDiag Elite MD802 Feature & Functions:
50 Plus Module Coverage
Read and Erase Codes on All Powertrain, Chassis, Body and Communication and Information Modules
Compatible with all domestic, Asian and European vehicles (1996 and newer)
Live Data Graphing for all modules
One-Click Erase All Codes Feature
Automatic VIN Acquisition
Perform Oil Light/Maintenance Reset
Perform Electronic Parking Brake Testing and Maintenance
Report Printing to Document Pre and Post- Vehicle Repair Status
The Diffrence Between MD802 4 system and MD802 Full System:
Powerful, ALL Module Scan Tool
The MaxiDiag Elite 802 can read and clear codes on all available modules on domestic, Asian and European vehicles (1996 to present). Performs deep vehicle system coverage for all available electronic systems and access to the body, chassis, powertrain and on-board communication modules. The MD802 also supports all five OBDII Protocols and all 10 test modes.
Read and Erase Codes on All Available System Modules
Read Body Control Modules including BCM, Digital Radio, Standard Radio, Drivers Door Module, HVAC (Air Conditioning), Instrument Panel Cluster IPC, Seat Memory Module, Park Assist Module, Passenger Door, Occupant Presence System, Rear Heated, Seat Module, Rear HVAC Module, Remote Control, Door Lock, Roll Over Sensors Signal, Acquisition Module, Theft Deterrent Amplifier, Oil Light Reset, Central Gateway, Electronic Ignition Switch, Immobilizer, Overhead Control Panel, Headlamp Controller, Power Window Controller, Convertible Top Controller, Wipers, Steering Column Module.
Read Powertrain Modules
Read Powertrain modules including Transfer case Module, ATC Fuel Pump Control Module, FPC Fuel Injection Control Module, FICM Radar Sensor Control Unit (auto cruise control), All Wheel Drive Control VG Transfer Case Module, Electronic Selector Module.
Autel MaxiDiag MD802 For 4 System + DS model: only support Engine, Transmission, ABS, Airbag 4 systems +EPB + OIL Service Reset and support data stream function.
Autel MaxiDiag MD802 For All System + DS model: Engine, Transmission, ABS, Airbag +EPB+OIL Service Reset & Electronic modules and support data stream function.
(MD701,MD702,MD703 and MD704, MD802) difference between 4 system and MD802 Full System:
MaxiDiag Elite MD802 Specification:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 °F)
External Power: 12.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery or adapter
Length\Width\Height: 212 mm (8.35”)\110.5 mm (4.35”)\37.5 mm (1.48”)
Main Unit Weight: 0.28kg(without wire) 0.484kg(with wire)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
MaxiDiag Elite MD802 Update Procedure:
Autel frequently releases software updates that you can download.The Update feature makes it very easy to determine and get exactly what you need.
1.Install AutelPC Suitthrough the included CD, or download the applicationsinour website:www.maxidas.com or our distributors's site.
2.Make sure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
3.Load the SD card of the scan tool to your PC
4.Run the update option in Autel PC Suit software. Wait for the Login window to pop up.
5.Put in the user name and password and wait for the Update window to display.If you forget your password unintentionally, you may always click the [Forget password?] to link to our website and find your password back.
6.In the Update window,select the items you want to install.Usually, you should install all available updates
Using the MaxiDiag Elite MD802 Scan Tool
1) CONNECTOR- Connects the scan tool to the vehicle's Data Link Connector (DLC).
2) SD Card Slot- Holds the System SD card.
3) LCD DISPLAY- Indicates test results. TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi).
4) FUNCTION BUTTON- Corresponds with"buttons" on screen for executing commands.
5) ESC BUTTON- Cancels a selection (or action)from a menu or returns to the
6) HELP BUTTON- Provides help information and Code Breaker function
7) UP SCROLL BUTTON- Moves up through menu and submenu items in menu mode.When more than one screen of datais retrieved, moves up through the current screen to the previous screens for additional data. When looking up DTC,it is used to change value of selected character.
8) DOWN SCROLL BUTTON- Moves down through menu and submenu items in menu mode.When more than one screen of datais retrieved,moves down through the current screen to next screens for additional data.Whenlooking up DTC, it is used to change value of selected character.
9) LEFT SCROLL BUTTON- When look up DTC definitions,moves to previous character andviews additional information on previous screens if DTC definition covers more than one screen;views previous screen or previous frames of recorded data.It is also used to view previous trouble code when viewing DTCs.
10) RIGHT SCROLL BUTTON- When look up DTC definitions,moves to next character and view additional information on next screens if DTC definition covers more than one screen;views next screenor next frames of recorded data..It is also used to view next trouble code when viewing DTCs.
11) OK BUTTON- Confirms a selection (or action) from a menu.
12) External DC Power Port- Connects the 12 volt power adapter to powerthe tool when disconnected from the vehicle.
13) USB CONNECTOR- Connects the scan tool to the PC for printing
MaxiDiag Elite MD802 Package List:
1pc x MD802 Main unit
1pc x SD Card
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x CD
1pc x Carry case
1. Q: How do you know what class to choose on Mitsubishi Lancer?
A: There is a Car Model code on the nameplate of the car, which is above the VIN code. The first 4 characters are Type and the balance characters are Class that you need to choose.
2. Q: can't download autel maxidiag pc suite v6.32 ?
A: please download new PC Suit from official website www.auteltech.com (login first)
3. Q: When updating the 4gig SD card got full. I backed up and copy to 8 gig SD card and continued with the updates. When I inserted the new card in the unit, it did not recognized the card?
A: It needs the firmware as well as the updates. Best thing is to use the installer to reinstall. Please format the 8G SD card and download all update again via PC Suite.
4. Q: After connecting to the OBDII port the screen freezes and nothing happens when I press any button. What is wrong with it?
A: Check if your sd card is all the way in. Or You can try to reformat the sd card then update or purchase a new 8 or 16 gb sd card then update.
5. Q: How to print tried connecting the unit and just the card both come up no scan tool connected have tried uninstall and reinstall of program but no good?
A: 1. Activate the Autel Printer.
2. Plug-in the 802 to the computer (unit should turn on)
3. Select the playback icon. Once you have done that, it should connect at that point and you should be able to print, copy or edit the selected data.
It will not connect until you select "Playback"