Autel MaxiPRO MP808K based on the Android operating system, MaxiPRO MP808K is featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, MP808K offers maximum convenience and efficiency for your diagnosis and analysis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touchscreen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality. Autel MP808K has the same functions as MaxiPro MP808 but comes a kit of adapters.
Autel MaxiPro MP808K with OE-Level All Systems Diagnosis Support Bi-Directional Control
Top 10 Reasons to Get Autel MaxiPro MP808K:
1. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
Autel MaxiPro MP808K Description:
2. Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
3. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
4. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
5. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
6. Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
7. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
8. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
9. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
10. Autel MaxiPRO MP808 Kit Support Multi-Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Russian, Italian.
Autel MP808K is a professional diagnostic scan tool that can perform OE-Level diagnosis on all available vehicles modules, key fob programming, active tests and comprehensive reset and service functions like DPF regeneration, oil reset, SAS calibration, reset parking brake pads after replacement, ABS brake bleeding, injector coding, transmission adaptation, throttle adaptation and etc. With complete capabilities for ECU information, live data, matching, active test, codes, adaptation, etc.
Based on the Android operating system, MaxiPRO MP808K is featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, MP808K offers maximum convenience and efficiency for your diagnosis and analysis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touchscreen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality. Autel MP808K has the same functions as MaxiPro MP808 but comes a kit of adapters.
AU Ford, Holden, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chevrolet MPV, Chevrolet Truck, Chrysler, Ford, Geo, GM, Hummer, Hyundai, Kia, Pontiac, Satum, Scion, Workhorse, Acura, Daihatsu, Honda, Infiniti, Isuzu, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Daewoo, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, CnFiat, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Lamborghini, Landrover, LT3, Maybach, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce, SAAB, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW...
Generic OBD II Operations:
A fast-access option for OBD II/EOBD vehicle diagnosis is available on the Vehicle Menu screen. This option presents a quick way to check for DTCs, isolate the cause of an illuminated malfunction indicator lamp (MIL), check monitor status prior to emissions certification testing, verify repairs, and perform a number of other services that are emissions-related. The OBD direct access option is also used for testing OBD II/EOBD compliant vehicles that are not included in the Diagnostics database.
Manually locate a required control system for testing through a series of choices. Follow the menu driven procedures and make proper selections; the application guides the user to the proper diagnostic function menu based on selections
The Function Menu options vary slightly for different vehicles. The function menu may include:
1. ECU Information
– provides the retrieved ECU information in detail. An information screen opens upon selection.
2. Trouble Codes
– includes Read codes and Erase codes functions. Displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the test vehicle’s ECU and erases DTC records and other data from the test vehicle's ECU.
3. Freeze Frame
– displays the freeze frame data of the DTCs.
4. Live Data
– retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the test vehicle's ECU.
5. Active Test
– provides specific subsystem and component tests. This selection may appear as Actuators, Actuator Test, or Function Tests, etc., and the tests options vary depending on the manufacturer and model.
What's the Advantages of MaxiPro MP808K?
1. Autel MP808K Full System Diagnostics with Bi-directional Control
The MP808 supports four methods for vehicle identification: Auto VIN Scan, Manual VIN Input, Automatic Selection, and Manual Selection, through which you’re able to access all the diagnosable ECUs on the vehicle and run diagnostics on the selected system. With the bi-directional control, it’s easy and quick for you to identify the problems as the diagnostic tool is able to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems and tell you the running conditions.
2. Autel MP808K Powerful Special Services for Reset Performing
Autel MP808K diagnostic scanner is a professional tool aiming at providing mechanics and DIY enthusiasts with access to the systems to perform various maintenance and services.
Oil Service Reset
– MP808K performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
– MP808K quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced;
– MP808K initializes the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
– MP808K performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System;
– MP808K performs steering angle adjustment, clears steering sensor fault memory and turns off steering wheel warning light;
DPF Regeneration Service
– MP808K clears particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
And much more…
3. Autel MaxiPro MP808K supports Add Keys and ECU Reading
4. Autel MaxiPro MP808K Supports Active Test
5. Autel MP808K Helpful Functions For Mechanics & Auto Repair Shops
– Autel MP808K comes with an online troubleshooter database that provides you with all common DTCs database for most vehicles and allows you to network with other users.
* Remote Desk
– MP808K works with TeamViewer Quick Support to enable you to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel’s support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your tablet diagnostic tool on their PC.
* Shop Manager
– MaxiPro MP808K owns an application that helps you deal with the daily workshop business and improve customer service by helping you manage the workshop information, customer information records, and much more.
* Data Manager
–MP808K Supports to store, print, and review the saved files.
6. Autel MaxiPRO MP808 Kit vs Autel MaxiDAS DS708 / DS808
Autel MP808K is the upgraded version of MaxiDas DS708 and has the same functions and features as the Autel DS808, but at a lower price than DS808. It provides either the mechanics or the DIY enthusiasts a great solution for the vehicle troubleshooting as it is competitively priced and has most of the advanced functions required.
7. Autel MaxiPro MP808 Kit Support Multi-language
English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian.
8. Autel MaxiPro MP808K Supports One Year Warranty & One Year Free Update, refer to Autel MP808 Update.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808 Kit vs Autel MaxiDAS DS708 / DS808 vs MS906 vs MX808
a. Autel MP808K becomes a perfect cost-effective alternative for MS906 scan tool which has basically the same functions as MS906.
b. MP808K auto diagnostic scanner is a great choice to upgrade your vehicle diagnostic tools as it offers wider vehicle coverage than DS808 and MP808.
c. Autel MP808K is the upgraded version of MaxiDas DS708 and has the same functions and features as the Autel DS808, but at a lower price than DS808. MaxiPro MP808 provides either the mechanics or the DIY enthusiasts a great solution for the vehicle troubleshooting as it is competitively priced and has most of the advanced functions required.
d. MP808k Scanner add Special function and action test than MX808
Autel MaxiPro MP808K Supports 12 months Warranty and One Year Free Update.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808K Specification:
This application launches the Support platform which synchronizes Autel's on-line service base station with the Display Tablet. In order to synchronize the device to your on-line account, you need to register the product through the Internet when you use it for the first time. The Support application is connected to Autel’s service channel and on-line communities which provides the quickest way for problem solutions, allowing you to submit complaints or sent help requests to obtain direct services and supports.
The Update application allows you to download the latest released software. The updates can improve the MaxiPRO applications’ capabilities, typically by adding new tests, new models, or enhanced applications. The tablet automatically searches for available updates for the of the MaxiPRO software when it is connected to the internet. Any updates that are found can be downloaded and installed on the device. This section describes installing an update to the MaxiPRO System. If the Notifications Center is enabled in the Settings application, a notification message will display when an update is available.
1. Operating System: Android 4.4.4
2. Processor: Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
3. Memory: 32GB
4. Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024*600 resolutions
5. Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0 /USB 2.0 /Wi-Fi / Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
6. Sensors: Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing
7. Audio Input/Output: Input: N/A Output: buzzer
8. Power and Battery: 3.7 V/3200mAh lithium-polymer battery charges via 5 VDC power supply
9. Tested Standby Time: Around 4.5 hours of continuous use
10. Battery Charging Input: 5 V /1.5A
11. Power Consumption: 500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) 3.7 V
12. Operating Temp: -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
13. Storage Temp: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
14. Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
15. Dimensions (W *H * D): 237.8 mm (9.4＂) *148.6 mm (5.9＂)*35.5 mm (1.4＂)
16. Net Weight: 788 g (2.42 lb.)
MaxiPRO MP808K Package List:
1PC x MaxiPro MP808K
1PC x Power Adapter
1PC x Mini USB Cable
1PC x Main Cable
1PC x User Manual
1PC x Quick Reference Guide
1PC x for Benz-14 (for EU Version)
1PC x for Chrysler-16 (for US Version)
1PC x for BMW-20
1PC x for Kia-20
1PC x for Nissan-14
1PC x for GM/Daewoo-12
1PC x for Honda-3
1PC x for VW/AUDI-2+2
1PC x for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
1PC x for Benz-38
1PC x for PSA-2
1PC x for Fiat-3
Autel Update Service,fast authorization!
Whatsapp: +86 18580434781
How to Buy from AutelTechShop?