Autel MaxiVCI V200 is a VCI (Vehicle Communication Interface) device, which is used with BT609, BT608, ITS600, MS906Pro, MS906Pro-TS.
Autel MaxiVCI V200 Bluetooth Used With Diagnostic Tablets MS906 PRO ITS600
The MaxiVCI VC200 is a replacement Bluetooth vehicle communication interface. It is compatible with the MaxiBAS BT608 and the MaxiBAS BT609 and supports DoIP and canFD (4-pin sets).
The MaxiVCI V200 wireless diagnostic interface is a small interface box used to connect to a vehicle's diagnostic connector (DLC) and connect wirelessly with the MaxiSYS Display Tablet, as well as standalone PC, as a vehicle communication interface (VCI) for vehicle data transmission. Thanks to the wireless BT technology, with which you are allowed to work freely around the vehicle.
The MaxiVCI V200 can communicate with vehicles' electronic control units (ECUs), guaranteeing performance and speed that redefine multi-brand diagnostics. The development of this interface has been focused on reducing the communication time, and ensuring the tool is practical to use. The MaxiSYS diagnostic platform combines the MaxiVCI V200 and the display tablet with technical information into a single program, ensuring quick and simple access to the vehicle to perform comprehensive diagnostics applications
The MaxiVCI V200 includes:
- Compatible with the BT609, BT608, ITS600, MS906Pro, MS906Pro-TS
- Supports DoIP and canFD (4-pin sets)
- Connects to The Vehicles OBDII Port
- Lightweight Vehicle Connection Interface (VCI)
- Enables The Autel Tablet to Connect to The Vehicles
- Allows Technician to Perform Testing Outside Vehicles
- The Tablet in This Advertising is Not Included! It is for Reference Only!
Built-In Battery, Internet Update, User Friendly
1. Connects to the vehicles OBDII port
2. Lightweight vehicle connection interface (VCI)
3. Enables the Autel tablets to connect to the vehicles
4. Allows technicians to perform testing outside of the vehicles
5. The tablets mentioned in this advertisement is not included! It is for reference only!
6. The MaxiVCI V200 needs to be used with Autel tablets like MS906 PRO, ITS600, etc.
VCI LED Description:
||The VCl is powered on and performing self-check,
||The VCl is ready for use.
||The firmware is updating.
||Solid Green: The VCI is connected via USB cable.
Flashing Green: The VCl is communicating via USB cable.
||Solid Blue: The VCI is connected via Bluetooth.
Flashing Blue: The VCI is communicating via Bluetooth.
||ABS, DPF, EPB, SAS, SRS, TPMS
||CAN, EOBD, OBD, OBDII
||Does not apply
How to Use Autel MaxiVCI V200
1pc x Autel MaxiVCI V200
Autel Spring Festival Sale! Up to 40% Off!
Autel Update Service,fast authorization!
Whatsapp: +86 18580434781
How to Buy from AutelTechShop?