Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 TPMS diagnostic and service tool is specially designed to activate any known OEM/ Univeral TPMS sensors, reprogram the vehicle’s ECU, and turn off the warning lights. Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 also support online update and multi-langauge.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 TPMS Diagnostic and Service Tool
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501
provides you easy and quick access to the faulty TPMS sensors to help you increase customer satisfaction and boost your bottom line.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Feature and Function:
1. Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals
2. Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
3. Reads data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
4. Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU
5. Reads / clears codes of TPMS system and reset malfunction indicator light
6. Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
7. Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
8. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
9. Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
10. Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
11. On-screen code definitions
12. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
13. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
14. Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
15. Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
16. Multilingual support: English, French, and Spanish, etc.
17. Update online free for lifetime on the internet via USB port
The Autel Product Comparition:
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Package list:
18. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Specification:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
Main unit weight: 0.4kg (0.88lb)
1pc x TPMS TS501 main unit
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x SD CARD
1pc x Charger
1pc x Magnet
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x CD
1pc x User's Manual
Buy MaxiIM IM608 Get Free Autel G-BOX2 Adapter:
Skype: Autelmall.com (not changed)
How to Buy from AutelTechShop?
What is difference between Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 and TS601?
1. TS501 and TS601 this two can both used to read and write sensor data.
2. TS501 and TS601 can both used to program pressure sensor.
1. TS501 can only do TPMS system diagnose and program. TS601 not only can do the function of TS501, but also support obd2 diagnose function.
2. TS601 can read and write more data than TS501 do.