Autel MaxiCOM MK908Pro is the latest member of Autel’s diagnostics family, which is the advanced version of MS908P. MK908P is a professional diagnostic tool, utilizing an Samsung Exynos hexa-core processor and Android 4.4.2 OS that offers 50% increase in speed versus competing products, 10.1-inch touch screen with a resolution of 1,920 x 1200 Retina LCD touch screen. Offering comprehensive OE-level diagnostics, ECU coding and BMW & Benz ECU programming, the MaxiCOM MK908P is the perfect diagnostic solution for shops and technicians who demand unrivalled smart technology and smart repairs.
Original Autel MaxiSys Pro MS908P Mk908p with J2534 ECU Preprogramming Get Autel TS601
SP187-2=(sp331-b:Autel Mk908P+USSC209:Autel TS601)
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Product Description
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P, the upgraded version of MS908P, Offering comprehensive OE-level diagnostics, ECU coding and BMW/Benz ECU programming, the MK908P is an ideal automotive diagnostic tool for mechanics to troubleshoot the warning lights and fix the vehicle control modules' issues.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Full System Diagnostic Tool Support ECU Coding, J2534 ECU Programming, Bi-directional Control
The MaxiCOM MK908P Diagnostic Platform is an evolutionary smart solution for specialized automotive diagnosis. Utilizing the powerful A7 quad-core 1.30GHz processor, and a 10.1-inch capacitive touch screen, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, and based on the revolutionary multitask-capable Android Operating system, the MaxiCOM organizes information with test instrumentation to help you diagnose symptoms, codes, and customer complaints easily, quickly and efficiently.
Top 10 Reasons to Get Autel MaxiCOM MK908P:
1. original autel brand tools, high quality and powerful functions
2. one year free update online on autel official website.
3. support ecu coding and j2534 ecu programming functions
4. high-end automotive diagnostic tool, comprehensive oe-level diagnostics, easily, quickly and efficiently
5. ecu programming: the diagnostic tool comes with a free j2534 ecu programming device that helps benz and bmw users replace the existing software/firmware in the ecu, program new ecus and fix software-controlled driving performance and emission issues.
6. vehicle coverage: the software of mk908p has a wide range of compatibility and can be used to diagnose vehicles from over 80 brands in the us, europe and asia. moreover, you can get more newly added car models with the fast-release software update service.
7. advanced hardware: mk908p, as the advanced version of ms908p, features hexa-core processor upgraded from quad-core, android4.4.2 os upgraded from android4.2, the 10.1" 1920*1200 screen upgraded from 9.7" 1024*769, and 15000mah battery capacity increased by 4000mah.
8. bi-directional control: the diagnostic tool supports bi-direction control to check the vehicle operating conditions. the bi-directional control of the ecm in component test enables the mk908p to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems.
9. additional service: the automotive scanner is designed to serve users with a rich array of easy-to-use functions and features. the maxifix provides you with an online troubleshooter database, and remote desk allows you to get help from others via teamviewer software.
10. multiple languages: english, spanish, french, german, polish, italian, japanese, korean, dutch, portuguese, turkish, swedish, thai, arabic, russian
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Japanese.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Functions List:
1. J2534 ECU Programming:
For update: After one year free update, it charges 1250USD per year.
The diagnostic tool comes with a J2534 ECU programming tool (also used as a VCI box) that is a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant pass thru reprogramming interface device. Using the updated OEM software, it is capable of helping BMW and Benz users replace the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), program new ECUs and fix software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues. It supports BT and USB communications and can transmit vehicle data to the MaxiCOM display tablet with or without a physical connection.
2. There are 3 indicators on the J2534 ECU programming device:
1) Vehicle LED – Flashes green when communicating with the vehicle's system
2) Connection LED – Illuminates solid green when properly connected with the display tablet via the USB cable; Illuminates solid blue when connected with the display tablet via wireless (BT) connection
3) Power LED – Illuminates solid green when powered on: Flashes red when system failure occurs: Illuminates amber automatically at power up when the device is performing self-test procedure
3. System Diagnostics
Simply accessing the diagnostic modes via AutoVin or Control Unit, and you' re able to perform diagnosis over all the systems on the vehicle' s ECU in order to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1) ECU Information – provides the retrieved ECU information in detail.
2) Read Codes – displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
3) Erase Codes – erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
4) Live Data – retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle' s ECU.
5) Active Test – provides specific subsystem and component tests.
4. Accesses the Special Functions
The diagnostic tool is specially designed with the Service section to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. It provides component adaptation or variant coding functions for custom configurations and also allows you to reprogram adaptive values for certain components after making repairs. The most commonly performed service functions include:
1) Oil Reset Service: Allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
2) EPB Service: Helps maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively, deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
3) SAS Service: Allows you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM.
4) DPF Service: Allows you to carry out numerous functions to the Diesel Particulate Filter system.
5) TPMS Service: Allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle' s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
6) IMMO Service: Programs a new anti-theft key, and performs key matching when the ignition switch, the combined instrument panel, ECU, BCM, or the remote control battery is replaced.
The Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, it allows you to update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements, providing ways for the issues of Drivability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, Durability of Mechanical Parts.
6. Additional Features and Functions
To well serve the users, the diagnostic tool is equipped with a rich array of features and functions in addition to the Diagnostic and Service functions, including Remote Desk, MaxiFix, Shop Manager, Digital Inspection,MaxiScope, etc.
1) Remote Desk: With the simple, fast and secure remote control interface, you can receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel' s support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your MaxiCOM tablet on their PC via the TeamViewer software.
2) MaxiFix: This is an additional feature in the cloud which enables users to network and access a database of procedures, repair and diagnostic tools. You are able to interact with fellow technicians and share knowledge via MaxiFix.
3) Digital Inspection & MaxiScope: The diagnostic scan tool can also be used in conjunction with the automotive oscilloscope Autel MP408 to perform electrical and electronic circuit testing and monitor signal activity, and it also supports performing a close vehicle inspection with the Autel digital inspection camera MV105/MV108.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Support Vehicle List:
Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, Jeep, Abarth, Alfa, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Vauxhall, Volvo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Benz, Sprinter, BMW, Bugatti, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Maserati, Maybach, Mini, Rolls-Royce, Seat, Skoda, Smart, VW, VW CV, Dacia, Ford EU, LT3, Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GTR, Samsung, Scion, Ssang Yong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Isuzu, Mahindra, Perodua, Proton, TATA, HINO,UD, Fuso
Autel MK908P Scanner Specification:
Differences Between Autel MK908P,MaxiSYS Elite,MaxiSYS MS908P,MaxiSYS MS908
||AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat
Sam_sung Exynos hexa-core Processor
(1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
||2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
||10.1-inch LED Screen with 1920x1200 Resolutions
||Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac); USB: 2.0; BT v.2.1 + EDR; SD Card (Support up to 32GB); H-D-M-I
||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
||Microphone; Dual Speakers; 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery
||15000mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery
||12 V (9-24 V)
||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
||(W*H*D): 312mm (12.28") * 208mm (8.18") * 36mm (1.41")
The MK908P is an upgraded version of MS908P, and the difference between them is that MK908P is equipped with more advanced hardware.
1) Processor: The MK908P is processed by the powerful Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15) while the MS908P is using the Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz.
2) Operating System: Diagnostic scan tool MK908P features Android4.4.2, KitKat operating system that is upgraded from Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich.
3) Memory: The MK908P is equipped with 2GB RAM & 64GB on-board Memory, but MS908P only has 32GB on-board memory.
4) Screen Size & Pixel: The Automotive diagnostic scanner MK908P features 101.1 inches LED screen with 1920*1200 resolutions that provides a better user experience than MS908P's 9.7 inches screen with 1024*768 resolutions.
5) Camera: The camera of MK908P is designed to provide a more detailed images using 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight.
6) Battery Capacity: For a tablet diagnostic tool that is equipped with built-in battery, the battery life greatly affects the integrity of the diagnosis and the user experience. Compared to the MS908P, the MK908P extends the usage time by increasing battery capacity by 4000mAh.
Top 8 Reasons To Get MaxiTPMS TS601
1. Update online free for lifetime on the internet via USB port.
2. Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
3. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
4. On-screen code definitions
5. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
6. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
7. Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
8.Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Language: English
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Feature & Functions:
1.Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals
2.Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
3.On-screen code definitions
4.Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU
5.Reads / clears codes of TPMS system and resets malfunction indicator light
6.Reads activated sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
7.Reads, records and playbacks TPMS live data, including tire pressure, signal status, temperature, battery status, etc.
8.Retrieves TPMS ECU information
9.Performs actuation tests and special functions
10.Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
11.Capable of programming single tires for Chrysler, Renault, and Citroen
12.Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
13.Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
14.Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
15.Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
1pc x Main Unit MK908P
1pc x J2534 Box
1pc x Main Cable
1pc x Standard 2.0 USB Cable
1pc x Mini USB Cable
1pc x AC/DC External Power Adapter
1pc x Ethernet Serial Cable
1pc x Cigarette Lighter
1pc x Clipper Cable
2pc x Light Fuse
1pc x BMW Ethernet Cable (Optional)
1pc x USB Ethernet Adapter
14pc x OBDI Adapters (Benz-14; Chrysler-16; BMW-20; Kia-20; Nissan-14; GM/Daewoo-12; Honda-3; Fiat-3; PSA-2 Benz-38; VW/Audi-2+2; Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16)
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Package List:
1 x TS601 main unit
1x Carry case
1x SD Card
1x OBDII Cable
1x User Manual
1x USB Cable
Whatsapp: +86 18580434781
How to Buy from AutelTechShop?