MaxiCheck DPF is specially designed to carry out numerous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system. Based on AUTEL’s latest diagnostic platform, it will perform a forced regeneration, turn off the DPF light and reset ECU after the filter has been replaced, and reset the additive light after topping up.
Autel MaxiCheck DPF Reset Tool
Autel MaxiCheck DPF Reset Tool Supported Car models:
Citroen, Peugeot, BMW, Renault, Alfa, Benz, EU Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, MINI, Opel, Vauxhall, Ford, Chrysler, GM, AU Ford, Acura, Honda, Infiniti, Lexus, Mazda, Nissan, Scion, Toyota
Autel MaxiCheck DPF Reset Tool language:
Autel MaxiCheck DPF Reset Tool Feature & Functions:
1. Resets the DPF light after the filter has been replaced
2. Works on vehicles from 2000 onwards (OBD-2&CAN)-domestic and import
3. Performs forced DPF regeneration
4. Resets ECU when fitting new DPF
5. Resets EOLYS additive lights
6. Micromanages the injection rate
7. Retrieves/ erases DPF-related codes
8. Supports all 10 modes of OBDII including enhanced Mode 6
9. Code cause/solution tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
10. On-screen code definitions
11. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
12. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions-English and Chinese
13. Update online free for lifetime
1. Q: MAXICHECK DPF brochure, manual and site indicates that forced regeneration is supported for TOYOTA.HOW DOES ONE GET FORCED REGENERATION WORKING WHEN TEHRE IS NO MENU ITEM ON TOOL FOR THIS FUNCTION?
14. Prints data via PC
15. SD memory card for data backup and software update
Autel MaxiCheck DPF Reset Tool Specification:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 12.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery or adapter
Dimensions: 212 mm (8.35”)\110.5 mm (4.35”)\37.5 mm (1.48”)
Main unit weight: 0.28kg(without wire),0.484kg(with wire)
Autel MaxiCheck DPF Reset Tool Package List:
1pc x Autel MaxiCheck DPF main unit
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Carry case
1pc x SD Card
1pc x CD User's manual
A: The regeneration of Toyota occurs automatically, usually without the driver being aware that it is taking place. In the majority of cases, the process is carried out when the engine and exhaust system is up to normal operating temperature and the vehicle is travelling at over 40mph.
By creating frequent opportunities for the ECU to complete its normal regeneration programme. Quite simply, this means regularly driving the car at a sustained speed above 40mph for a period of at least ten minutes.
Whatsapp: +86 18580434781
How to Buy from AutelTechShop?
The introduction of Autel MaxiCheck DPF-AutelTechShop